Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The "Project Runway" Diaries, #14

Tim Gunn was wrong? How is this possible?

In all seriousness, I'm really surprised that the winning garment was one that Tim had criticized so strongly. I hope he speaks to this on his blog later.

Also, poor Stacey. I really liked her piece! I do understand what the judges were saying about it seeming like she just ran out of time; if only she had been able to put a nice lining in, not only would she have avoided that particular comment, but she probably could have added another facet to the design. Not that I know that I'm talking about at all. And yet, that won't stop me from saying that I disagree with Michael Kors' disapproval of the fit on top. Are you listening to me, celebrated fashion designer? Although I am totally unqualified to do so, I have a bone to pick with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home