Saturday, April 07, 2007

More Wizards?!


A few posts back, I wrote about what I'm sure will be a wonderful reality show capitalizing on the world's Harry Potter mania. Now for news of what may or may not be an enjoyable sitcom also capitalizing on the world's Harry Potter mania:

(Description from Cynopsis Kids)
Disney Channel has begun production on its new original series Wizards of Waverly Place. Slated to premiere on Disney Channel US in fall 2007, the live-action comedy revolves around The Russo's, a multi-cultural family with three siblings, one sister and two brothers, who engage in the regular sibling stuff. But, here's the twist, they all happen to be wizards in training and only one of them will retain their powers when they turn 19. The series is created and executive produced by Todd Greenwald (Hannah Montana).

As you folks know, I watch my share of the Disney Channel. So I'm fully aware that even the best Disney Channel shows are of questionable quality. This new show has what I consider to be a very promising premise. I hope they don't mess it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home