Thursday, April 13, 2006

Seth & Summer: Falstaff to Ryan and Marissa's Hal? Discuss.


Tonight's episode of "The OC" was extremely enjoyable. I feel like the series has been languishing a bit this season, but if last week's and this week's shows are any indication, then things are promising to pick up. Perhaps I'm just biased because I enjoy the Seth/Summer storylines more than all the ridiculous Ryan/Marissa drama, and now they're finally getting their due. For a while now, Seth and Summer have been nothing more than comic relief and it's good to see that their characters are getting a meaty plotline of their own. And it has the added benefit of actually being realistic. Imagine that!

And to top it all off, next week's episode looks like it's going to be awesome. When I saw Teresa and the baby, I was so moved that I couldn't help crying out, "Oh, yeah!" In my apartment. By myself. The power of good TV, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home