Sunday, September 03, 2006

NBC Fall Preview = Snoozefest


Maybe I shouldn't make such a sweeping generalization as to say that the entire NBC Fall Preview Show tonight was a snoozefest; truth be told, I didn't really pay attention to most of it. Really, I just tuned in because of my excitement about Aaron Sorkin's "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip."

Unfortunately, NBC didn't seem to think that their Fall Preview Show merited true previews, instead showing a series of slick advertisements. Yawn.

Of course, I know I could always find real previews online, from clips to scripts. In fact, this fantastic blog dedicated entirely to "Studio 60" has some great leads on where to find such tidbits. But now I think I'm just going to tough it out until the show makes its official debut. I'm constantly being disappointed when I allow my expectations to creep too high, so I think it's best not to feed my anticipation of "Studio 60." Btw, if you think I was being facetious in my word choice ("tough it out"), you're only half-right. Hey, when you're a TV junkie with no life or interests other than the tube, two weeks is a long time to wait for the follow-up to your favorite show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home