Thursday, April 27, 2006

It's a wonder I even had time to watch "Wonder Pets"!


Wow, it's been a while since I've posted on this thing. I know that blogs are supposed to be updated regularly, but it's not my fault that I've been on hiatus: I had out-of-town visitors for about a week, so I was actually doing things in my free time other than watching TV and wasting time online. Imagine that!

However, my addition to TV being what it is, I could not abandon the tube altogether. I was actually able to introduce a couple of my visitors to the joy of "Wonder Pets"! And, of course, they loved it! Well, as least one of them did. But she loved it so much, she even made her boyfriend watch it when she got home. Think I'm making it up? Read her email below:

By the way, I watched Wonder Pets this morning. It was the one about the dinosuar. Too cute! I made Danny watch with me, and he agreed that it's a great show. Thanks for introducing me to it. I've had the songs stuck in my head all day.

Take that, o ye of little faith. Granted, this particular friend is studying early education, but I was also able to get the theme song stuck in the head of another friend who's in financial consulting. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home