Monday, January 15, 2007

Wha? (Alternate Post Title: Worst Show Ever)

Tonight, some friends and I happened to catch part of what is possibly the worst show ever on television. Granted, there are many shows that I haven't seen, and there are also many terrible shows that I have seen. But honestly, this show was really, really bad.

What could possibly draw such ire from me based on such little exposure? I'll tell you: "Assy McGee."

What is "Assy McGee," you ask? Good question. It's a show about a crime-fighting pair of buttocks. No joke. Actually, the premise has some promise to it, but the execution — oy vey.

You know what? I can't even bear to write about it any further. For some reason, I felt compelled to alert my readers (reader?) to this show's existence, but I can't go on any more. (You'll also notice the glaring lack of an image to accompany this post.) If you want more information, you can read about it on Wikipedia.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Based on the commercials alone, it looks like the worst show ever. I used to really enjoy watching the cartoons on Adults Swim. Now I feel like I'm losing brain cells when I do. Sad, really, that cartoon Network would rather market to the insipid, teenage, video game-playing boy, rather than to the intelligent adult (both men and women!) who appreciate good animation.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home